Magento is an open-source and one of the top ecommerce platforms. It mainly provides online merchants with a flexible shopping cart system and also maintains functionality of their online store. Nowadays, Magento is offering different tools including powerful marketing, search engine optimization, catalog management etc.
In this connection, we need to mention one thing that most of the users are trying to navigate the best course of action for their businesses as a large number of websites are running Magento. It can easily enhance a customer’s experience by offering a variety of plug-ins and themes.
Some Benefits Of Using Magento
- We can easily install the tool and also add different additional layouts with it
- This is based on open source technology and mainly offering flexible and scalable ecommerce solutions
- Additionally, it provides more than one payment gateways
- Admin panel is more intuitive and user-friendly
- Personalized features are flexible in nature
Why Should You Migrate From Magento 1 to Magento 2?
Have a look at the new features of Magento 2 that are mentioned below.
At present, contemporary online shoppers are mainly using their mobile device for most of the online transactions. Magento 2 can make it possible for you by increasing the ranking of different websites.
Importance Of Caching Systems
Caching systems are very important for the migration process because It can accelerate the performance of your website and therefore enhance the user’s experience. Varnish is a widely used HTTP accelerator and this is the best thing about Magento 2 Enterprise Edition.
Modern Admin Dashboard
We can find out crucial business information by using the modern admin dashboard. It allows us to find out the overall state of our business and we can get a quick overview from the dashboard like new customers, lifetime sales, average order amount etc.
Disadvantages Of Using Magento 2
Despite its excellent features and brilliant performance, sometimes it comes up with different troublesome issues. Here are some of the most important disadvantages that people are facing while using Magento 2. Go through the points that are mentioned below.
- It is a time-consuming process because you need to build new themes from scratch.
- Some extensions from Magento 1 can easily disappear and therefore it is not possible to transfer themes directly.
- You may face indexing issues and also SEO risks
- Though the community edition is free, we have to pay a large amount to buy the license for the enterprise edition
- People often face some stability issues because of frequent technical glitches
All web stores will have to manage several other complicated issues apart from all the security risks. We should avoid using those websites that can be easy targets for server attacks, spam attacks or website attacks.
Easy Guide For The Magento 2 Migration Process
Magento 2 has brilliant features that can help you to achieve your business goals very easily. Here are a few steps that you can consider anytime for the migration process.
- You can choose all the required features by using the pre-migration checklist
- After that, you need to create a migration plan by upgrading your ecommerce website
- Next, try to install the Magento 2 hardware system by using the Data Migration Tool
- After complete installation, consider having a dry run
If you are looking for a trustworthy service provider then you can rely on Magento Web Development Dubai. They have experienced technical experts who can deal with any issues related to Magento. Additionally, they have in-depth knowledge about the latest features and unique mechanisms of different tools. So in a nutshell, we can say that the company has emerged as one of the most preferred and reliable service providers over the years.