When you start your HP laptop, occasionally you encounter a black screen which stays on your laptop’s display. It happens when your Windows cannot start to boot. Simple Windows hung, hardware problems or faulty Windows update can cause such a situation. It will continue to irritate you if you are unable to recover your computer from this black screen.
If you do not want to delay your work anymore, you can approach any of the best Hp Laptop Repair Customer Support to fix your problem.
Causes of Hp Laptop Black Screen
Faulty updates of your laptop’s driver can cause this issue. If you have not updated all the applications and programs installed on your PC, you might face this problem. Your HP laptop can display a black screen due to a corrupted boot holder. Virus or malware attack on your computer might have damaged Windows system files or corrupted the Windows registry. There can be errors in laptop’s hard drive. A virus might have crashed your hard disk. An accidental shutdown of your Hp laptop due to a power outage can cause this problem. The recent recovery of your computer from a virus infection can be a probable cause of this issue.
Accessible methods for Restoring Hp Laptop Black Screen
There are two methods each of which applies to two different categories of users.
Elimination of Black screen after signing into Window 10
If you are receiving the black screen after signing into Windows 10, then follow the tricks below.
- Open ‘Task manager’ and click on the ‘File’ menu tab and run the ‘New Task.’ Enter explore.exe in the space provided under ‘New Task’ and apply. Now restart your laptop to see whether it solves your problem or not.
- Another technique you can try is that remove all the external devices from your laptop and reboot it. Its purpose is to remove all problematic peripherals causing this inconvenience. Ensure that you are not using the faulty hardware device again.
- You can boot your HP laptop in safe mode and press Windows key + C after the booting is over. Go to ‘Settings’ and the settings of your laptop. Then under ‘Update and Recovery’ drop-down menu select Windows update. To install updates check for updates under the ‘View details’ option. You will find a dialog box marked as ‘Optional.’ Under it, you will get the option for installing updates. Select that to install all the available Windows updates.
Elimination of black screen without access to sign in
- Download Windows 10 installation media on a different computer and burn it to a USB or DVD. Now, connect the installation media to your defective Hp laptop. Then turn off the laptop and boot it using the media.
- Your laptop will show a ‘Repair this computer’ option. You will see some options on your computer’s screen. Select one of them to continue to Windows 10. After finishing this task, shut down your PC and troubleshoot it.
- Under ‘Troubleshoot’ menu tab select ‘Advanced Options.’ Go to ‘Startup’ settings to restart your laptop.
- Select the option of ‘Safe Mode’ to enter your computer in safe mode. Check the ‘Default Display’ and uninstall the device driver for display. After that either ‘Auto install’ or isolate the device which was causing the black screen.
Contact HP laptop repair for further assistance
Save your time for searching for a service provider by obtaining an external repairing service. It will help you to resolve your problem instantly and you will never have to face such a trouble in the near future. Therefore, stop struggling with your issue by connecting with such an external help.